As a member of OLLI at Penn State University Park or OLLI at Penn State York, you are eligible to register for as many of our engaging and interactive courses as you desire. Your instructors will be volunteers who are experts in their field, and/or members of the local community who have a passion for history, literature, the performing arts, religion, business, technology, government, law, health, gardening, food, the sciences, and much more!
Additionally, OLLI partners with historical sites, museums, artists, faith communities, Penn State faculty, and others, to provide programs and opportunities to discover our community and the world beyond.
- Register for OLLI courses at a reduced rate.
- Register for OLLI courses two weeks before nonmembers.
- Join rewarding Social and Special Interest Groups — free of charge.
- Receive OLLI catalogs, newsletters, and flyers.
- Learn about no-cost Penn State activities and events.
- Give back to your community through a variety of volunteer opportunities.
- Enjoy intergenerational opportunities with Penn State students.
- Receive discounts at Penn State performing arts centers for select shows.
- Experience free programming offered by other OLLIs.
- Access Penn State York University Libraries, including computers (York members).
- Participate in Penn State York faculty colloquia (York members).
- Sign up for a Reciprocal Membership to attend courses at both OLLI University Park and OLLI York
We are actively seeking new benefits for OLLI members. Watch for updates on this page, in our newsletter, and on Facebook.