Dates: September 12–24, 2023
Registration: Open (How to Book Your Trip)
We will marvel at the lights of Paris, the capital of romance, and cruise through gently sloping hills and vineyards aboard the latest river ship added to Grand Circle Travel’s privately owned fleet — the luxurious, 78 passenger M/S River Chanson. Along the way, we’ll witness the lovely landscapes and enchanting villages that inspired the great artists of the 19th and 20th centuries. Get close to ancient history in Arles — a city known for its impressive Roman amphitheater and Corinthian columns. View ornate papal palaces, Gothic cathedrals, and medieval fortifications. And stroll the jet-setting streets of the Cote d’Azur’s premier Riviera destination — elegant Nice.
12 days, 11 nights
- 2 nights in Paris
- 7 nights aboard the M/S River Chanson in an outside cabin
- 2 nights in Nice
- 27 meals* — 11 breakfasts, 8 lunches, 8 dinners
- 8 included tours and 6 Discovery Series events — including a home-hosted visit
- Captain’s welcome and farewell cocktail receptions
- Complimentary beer, wine, and soft drinks while aboard the M/S River Chanson
- Gratuities for all luggage porters, drivers, and local city guides
Cost (per person)
*These prices do not include a single supplement of $795
- Main deck, Category A: $5,395
- Lower deck, Category B: $5,195
- Lower deck, Category C: $4,995
- Lower deck, Category D: $4,495
- Airfare: $1,200, Philadelphia (PHL)
- Travel Protection: Variable cost, based on your bottom line. Expect a price range of $649–$849 depending on which cabin you select.
Base tour only, no pre or post trip extensions. Grand Circle Travel is happy to extend your flights if you fly in early or stay late.
M/S River Chanson — Ship Information
The ship has 2 cabin decks — Main (Category A) and Lower (Categories B–D). Main has full picture windows, Lower has portholes. Please review the cabin layout of the M/S River Chanson to help you choose your accommodations.
- Main deck, Category A: 15 cabins, #1–15 — fixed double bed (Not recommended for friend shares.)
- Lower deck, Category B: 15 cabins, #26–41 — fixed double bed (Not recommended for friend shares.)
- Lower deck, Category C: 10 cabins, #16–25 — two fixed twin beds
- Lower deck, Category D: 4 cabins, #42–45 — fixed double bed (Not recommended for friend shares.)
- Singles are limited, first come first serve
We have capacity to offer four guaranteed singles, with the potential for two more.
- Pay in full early to save!
Our Good Buy Discount gives you a savings of 10% if your reservation is made by August 31, 2022.
- Book by August 31, 2022, to receive risk-free benefits
All travelers that book by the end of August 2022 will be enrolled into the Risk-Free Policy for 2023. This includes free changes up to 24 hours to departure, and the option to opt out of the tour to receive a travel credit for future travel, without penalties. Book with Confidence! Read more about the Risk-Free Booking Policy.
- Pre-existing conditions
If you want to have pre-existing conditions coverage, purchase the travel protection at time of deposit. If not, you can add travel protection up until you pay in full.
- Quarantine coverage
The Allianz Travel Protection Plan we offer has a quarantine coverage reimbursement benefit, hopefully you will not need it in 2023, but this is a great benefit.
- More trip details
You can view full trip details on Grand Circle Travel’s site.
How to Book Your Trip with Grand Circle Travel
- Call 1-800-955-1925 and mention the group code G3 29182.
- Place a $500 per person deposit (and travel protection if desired).
- Final payment is due 15 months prior to departure date for the Good Buy Discount or 90 days prior to departure date.