Event volunteers may be asked to do a variety of tasks. As an event volunteer, you can participate in whatever capacity best suits your interests! Tasks will be assigned based on the event’s needs and will be distributed across the pool of volunteers.
Event Volunteer Responsibilities
Responsibilities may include the following:
- Provide baked goods.
- Deliver baked goods, materials, or supplies.
- Help with room and refreshment set-up.
- Greet and sign in participants as they arrive.
- Hand out materials or supplies.
- Clean-up after the event.
- Assist with whatever is needed for that particular event.
When expressing interest, please be sure to share what types of tasks you would like to perform. Your name and contact information will be maintained by the Volunteer Committee, and they will contact you as needed.
Event volunteers do not need to register and pay for an event unless they plan to be a participant.