Committee members provide technical support for instructors who request it or for courses requiring technology set-up such as video conferencing, presentation projection, etc.
The committee lead and OLLI’s program specialist will collaborate to determine needs and assign members to courses or instructors.
Instructor and Technology Support Committee Responsibilities
Responsibilities may include:
- Assist instructors with transferring existing content and supporting materials to an electronic presentation format (i.e. PowerPoint).
Note: the instructor is responsible for researching and supplying all content, images, and supporting materials. The committee member solely works with what has been provided by the instructor.
- Pick up and return the required equipment from the OLLI office.
- Set up equipment and/or engaging video conference systems.
- Assist instructors and participants with technology issues during courses.
- Act as “virtual assistant” for online courses.