You can keep track of your courses in three ways:
- The online registration system will automatically send you an email for each course for which you are registered.
- You can print a list of all your courses on one page during registration.
- If you do not have a computer, you can request that we print a copy of your courses for you.
Dropping a Course and Refunds
Refunds will only be given if you call the office at least one week before the start of the course. To receive a refund, all sessions of multi-session courses must be dropped. Dropping (with refund) individual sessions is not allowed. If you registered with a credit card, your card will be refunded. If you paid by check, you will receive a check shortly after the semester ends.
We often have waitlists for courses. If you cannot attend a course for which you are registered, please call and let us know so we may add someone from the waitlist. If a seat opens in a course that has a waitlist, our office will email and call the first on the list. If we do not get a response in 48 hours, we will call the next person on the list.
OLLI at Penn State York is fortunate that our members do not have to pay a fee for parking. You are simply asked to place a yellow OLLI parking pass on your dashboard. Each year when you renew your membership, you can pick up your membership card and a parking pass in the OLLI office.
Please be respectful of your course instructors and fellow participants by:
- attending only courses for which you have registered
- arriving to class on time and turning off your cell phone
- not wearing fragrances out of respect for those with allergies
- checking in with the course coordinator
- staying on topic during discussions
- respecting the right of others to hold opinions different than your own
- thanking your instructor and respecting his/her time at the end of class
If Penn State York cancels classes, OLLI classes are canceled. If Penn State York is on a two-hour delay, the 9:00 a.m. class is canceled, but the 11:00 a.m. (and after) classes will be held pending the ability of the instructor to arrive safely. In the event of a two-hour delay, an email will be sent to all 11:00 a.m. class registrants informing them if the instructor is holding the class. A post will also be made on Facebook. It is your responsibility to check one or more of the following if there is inclement weather:
If you have an active cold, cough, or fever, please stay home and take care of yourself. Help prevent the spread of illness.